How to Register
Click here to view our 2017-2018 class schedule.
Click here to view 2017-2018 tuition fees.
Prior to registration all students and parents/guardians are required to read and abide by the Brooklyn Ballet Parent and Student Handbook.
All children's classes are designed for students to participate for the full year (September 11 - June 9). Pre-Ballet and Elementary students may register for half year online (see below). Full year registrations are discounted and must be processed in person or over the phone at 718-246-0146.
To Register Students Ages 3 through 7 (Half Year):
- Visit this link and click “Sign Up Now” under the class of your choice.
- Create an account (or log in if you have an account already). This account must be under your (the parent or guardian) name.
- Click “Add Family Member” to add contact information on the child who will be participating in the class.
- Click “yes” to the box that says your child will be paid for by you.
- Click save and follow payment instructions to enroll.
If you have any difficulty enrolling online or wish to register for the full year, please call us at 718-246-0146.
To Register Students Ages 8 and above:
Students may also register by phone at 718-246-0146.
Placement Class Requirements
Admission to Ballet II, Modern II, Ballet III and all Conservatory classes require a placement class. Contact us at 718-246-0146 or email@example.com for more information.
Children must be the indicated age of the class by September of the current school year.